Your role is to assist our Community Manager and help grow Reedsy's supply of reviewers, build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Reach out to top reviewers and present Reedsy Discovery to them:
- Collect reviewer leads
- Contribute to curating our pool of reviewers
- Onboard new reviewers and present Discovery to them
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs.
About the employer
Reedsy are here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Their curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers in the industry — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
They recently launched Reedsy Discovery, a new platform that gives authors and their book exposure to a community of reviewers and readers: https://reedsy.com/discovery
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach, using various tools (Phantombuster, Hunter, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
And bonus points for:
- You read a lot and have a good knowledge of the current book market and recent trends
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
How to apply
This role is offered through Future Startup Now, a Create Jobs programme helping young Londoners kickstart their digital career with a placement at a leading London startup.
To be considered for this role please apply for Future Startup Now. Find out more below.