Each day, Depop's Community Support team protects Depop and its users by mediating disputes, investigating fraud, answering any queries and educating its community. As a Support Executive you would be responsible for investigating, communicating, mediating and resolving any incoming reports, from misconduct to scammers, ensuring users feel as supported as possible.
Depop require Support team members to be exceptionally diplomatic, efficient, have a flair for problem resolving and encompass that all important customer service charm. They want someone who has a pragmatic approach and is always open to feedback, and looking for ways to improve things.
If you know what goes into providing great service and you get a kick out of it (preferably within the start-up world) and know Zendesk like the back of your hand (a plus!) then they want to hear from you.
About the employer
Depop are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. They're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, they have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And they’re just getting started.
- Aged 18-24 and are living in London
- Fluent spoken and written English (Italian speakers always a plus!)
- Sound judgement, even under pressure
- Work comfortably and efficiently with other functions in the company
- Ability to think beyond your day-to-day tasks to help improve internal processes and workflows
- Be approachable, as you’ll be the ‘go-to’ within the company for any user support issues
- Intuitive with apps and able to quickly grasp new backend systems and software, including Zendesk & Google suite
- You must be adaptable to change, as we are super fast paced
- Willing to work some weekend and Bank Holiday days
How to apply
This role is offered through Future Startup Now, a Create Jobs programme helping young Londoners kickstart their digital career with a placement at a leading London startup.
To be considered for this role please apply for Future Startup Now. Find out more below.