You will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating and exploiting blog content to acquire leads. You will learn and action the marketing team’s proven approach for:
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
In short, if you have an interest in startup culture and want to know how to rapidly acquire targeted leads, then this is your perfect role.
About the employer
Reedsy helps authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Their curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
Using a content marketing-led strategy, they’ve grown to a community of 150,000 authors in just a few short years (while picking up a number of industry awards along the way).
- Based in London aged 18-24 years old and is interested in building a career in the digital sector
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
Native-level English speaker
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven writing background (i.e. blogs, essays)
- Fluent in a second language
- A strong dash of ambition (without any BS)
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas
- Good sense of humor
How to apply
This role is offered through Future Startup Now, a Create Jobs programme helping young Londoners kickstart their digital career with a placement at a leading London startup.
To be considered for this role please apply for Future Startup Now. Find out more below.