The Creative Studio Intern's role is to support the design ranges and collections for Nicholas Daley across both short- and medium-term time frames. This to be completed with the clear understanding of the Nicholas Daley customer base. To support the commercial targets of the organisation in both design/production operations with particular attention to the ongoing development of the company’s e-commerce facility.
- Assist with the composition and posting on all social media accounts and company website.
- Assist with the creation of graphics/videos for socials, promotion and specific events on all media channels.
- Creative assistance on special/collaboration projects when required.
- Assist with styling during fashion weeks and specific projects.
- Assist the building and development of e-commerce content for ND website. Organise content to be scheduled and released on web/social sites.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Help maintain and manage the photographic database such as Dropbox.
- Support on all aspects of the day-to-day running on the Sales and Commercial (Wholesale, Retail, an Online and Communicate and support with external teams on e-commerce/web programs
- Analyse and research concepts and themes which contribute to collections.
- Deliver all required tasks within agreed time frames as set.
- Flexibility in working hours and days to suit the requirements of the company.
- Working closely and supporting senior team across all production/design works.
- Assist on the research, mood boards and any visual aids to pull together themes and trends for each specific project.
- Assist and support the team to work on short turn around as well as helping to forward plan ranges for future seasons
- Provide support with all production matters and logistics across ND networks.
- Build and maintain close links with all relevant stake holders including suppliers, customers and internal team.
- Assist in preparing all garments for logistic dispatch and support with tech packs and QC reports across ND line
You must be aged 16-24 years old, and unemployed and claiming Universal Credit.
Applications for this role are now closed.
If you're a young person wanting to apply for our future Kickstart roles, subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.