The role is to assist the Creatives Community Manager and help grow Reedsy's supply of creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Offer customer support
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them
- Contribute to curating Reedsy's marketplace: Reedsy accepts 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service
- Onboard new professionals to present Reedsy's product to them
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them.
About the employer
Reedsy helps authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Their curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
Using a content marketing-led strategy, they’ve grown to a community of 150,000 authors in just a few short years (while picking up a number of industry awards along the way).
- Based in London aged 18-24 years old and is interested in building a career in the digital sector
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
How to apply
This role is offered through Future Startup Now, a Create Jobs programme helping young Londoners kickstart their digital career with a placement at a leading London startup.
To be considered for this role please apply for Future Startup Now. Find out more below.