Creativity Works: Film was a free, four week course for 17 - 24 year olds.
The course offered:
- Intensive hands on training with film and commercial agencies
- Bootcamps that prep for production roles
- On set work experience
- Training in camera operation, audio, post and pre-production and editing
- Support with a quality show reel
- One-to-one mentoring
- Guaranteed interviews for paid opportunities and networking with industry masters
Participants spent their first week attending masterclasses and workshops intended to inspire and introduce them to what to expect on set.
The majority of the course was spent training with London Film Studios Academy to develop their own film. Learning pre-production, post-production and camera techniques, as well as gaining valuable on set experience.
Highlights included a tour of Three Mills Studios, masterclasses with ustwo, BECTU, Wallpaper Mag, LFSA and even working on set at a horror/comedy feature film production in Fratton Prison.