The Fundraising Intern is responsible for supporting the Development Coordinator to deliver a varied events programme for Artangel’s donors and providing a high level of service to them. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about the arts and looking to begin a career in fundraising.
- Assist the Development Coordinator with the realisation of a busy programme of events, including venue research, and help to compile and manage guest lists
- Assist with the production and distribution of the annual limited edition artwork for donors
- Assist the Development Coordinator with donor communications; drafting correspondence including thank you letters, invitations and e-newsletters
- Organise an inventory of past limited edition artworks
- Ensure the relevant website pages and the patrons’ mailing list are updated
- Undertake monitoring and reporting on patron engagement
- Provide administrative support with Direct Debits and Gift Aid
The role will require some evening and weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be given.
About the employer
For three decades, Artangel has produced extraordinary art in unexpected places in London, across the UK and around the world. They produce art that surprises, inspires and wouldn't be possible within the confines of a gallery.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the button below to go through to the page with the application form. Artangel strives to be an equal opportunities employer and they welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable adjustments to any part of the application process.
Closing date for applications is 30 September at 9am, with interviews to take place the week after.
All applications will be shortlisted using the information given in Part 1 of the form only. Part 2 will be accessed by the selection panel if you are shortlisted for interview. Part 3 is not accessed as part of the recruitment process at all.
Please email email@example.com for any additional information. If they invite you for an interview, please let them know about any access requirements you may have so that they can accommodate your needs (Artangel’s office is on the second floor and is only accessible by stairs).
You should use the form to tell Artangel how you would deliver the responsibilities of the role. They will not make assumptions about your achievements or abilities – you must make it clear in your application exactly how you feel so they can match their requirements.
You cannot begin the form and then complete it at a later date. To ensure your application is not lost due to connectivity issues or similar, please write your answers on your own backed-up document and paste over into the form when you are ready to submit it.
Artangel will only contact you if you are invited for interview.