Kickstart a digital career with a placement at a leading London startup
Future Startup Now is an opportunity for 18-24 year olds to learn and develop the skills they need to make it in the fast moving world of digital startups. This immersive introduction consists of a paid three-month placement at one our digital startup partners and a free intensive bootcamp which will equip those who take part with the tools they need to make it in the digital sector.
If you want to be one of the 80 young creatives who will have the chance to learn from leading entrepreneurs in the digital sector and be part of the startups of the future, you can find out more and apply for the position below.
- Based in London aged 18-24 years old and is interested in building a career in the digital sector
- Excited about immersing themselves in the startup world
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced and varied role
- Able to complete tasks and build skills independently
- Fully available from June - October 2019
This programme offers
- London Living Wage paid three-month placements across Operations, Marketing or Relationships at one of London’s exciting digital startups. Find out more about the placements in the ‘About the roles’ section
- A two-week, expenses paid bootcamp to set you up for success in your placement by understanding the culture of a startup, delving into the life cycle of a digital product, understanding how to work and thrive in uncertainty and developing digital mindsets.
- Ongoing 1:1 employability support
- Access to a Macbook Pro & Adobe Suite
We encourage applications from those who are underrepresented in the industry including
- Disabled, Deaf, deaf and neurodiverse people
- LGBTQ+ people
- People from black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds
- People from lower socio-economic backgrounds
Placement roles available
The placements available with Future Startup Now are grouped into one of three areas; Operations, Digital Marketing and Relationship Management.
Placements available through Future Startup Now include:
How to apply
Complete the application form below with a few written questions, and upload a CV.
Application deadline: Thu 23 May 2019, 10am.
If invited, there will be a selection day on Tuesday 28th May which will involve a group task and some short interviews. If you are unable to make this selection day, unfortunately we will not be able to consider you for the placements in this round.
It is really important to us that we give access to these opportunities to as wide a variety of people as possible so, if there is additional support we could offer you to enable you to participate, please include this in your application.