London College of Fashion
|To actively report to the Content Production team, including the coordinator, on a daily basis, and, positively participate in team daily updates on ongoing projects and requests.|
About the employer
"University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
London College of Fashion is extremely proud to be a global leader in fashion education, research and consultancy We have been nurturing creative talent for over a century, offering courses in all things fashion. With over 70 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across every subject, we encourage our students to examine the past and challenge the present. To have inventive, assertive ideas that challenge social and political agendas. We give them the skills, opportunities – and above all, the freedom – to put those ideas into practice. This is a great opportunity to be a part of LCF and experience life at the forefront of fashion education
- Knowledge and experience of working in one or more video editing software applications
- Knowledge and experience of using cameras and their functions for getting the best quality for different shooting environments
- Working effectively as a team member, working collaboratively in the department contributing to daily requirements, and projects, and meetings
- Communicating orally (including by phone), in writing and face to face to a range of enquiries relating to content production requests in a positive, cordial (polite) and professional manner
- Prepared to work on or off-site, or, wherever work is taking place and be flexible where possible with start and finish times to accommodate required current projects
- Reliable and punctual
- Interested in learning and developing video skills in production and post-production
- Experience of working in other creative software applications - preferably Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of using audio equipment, or using microphones for high-quality recording and monitoring
- Some understanding of photography, image composition & lighting
- Any live streaming experience
How to apply
This role is offered as part of STEP, a programme offering two 6-month paid placements at leading cultural and creative organisations.
Application deadline is Monday 9 September, 10am.