Worldwide FM are looking for a production assistant to support our small and dedicated team at our their East London HQ. The ideal applicant will have an open mind and enthusiasm for specialist music and radio, and bags of energy to get stuck in to help them run a live international radio station.
- Studio responsibilities, including supporting presenters and overseeing live-streams
- Editorial and copywriting for our website and social channels
- Scheduling on-air content
- Music reporting and track-listing duties Assisting engineering of live sets
- Research for live broadcasts
About the employer
Broadcasting to more than 365,000 listeners each month, Worldwide FM is an award-winning platform for underground music, culture and stories from around the globe. The station is based in East London with branches in Berlin, Kyoto, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Paris, Rio, Tokyo and beyond. Their listenership has grown over 60% in the past year.
- An interest in radio, underground music and/or Worldwide FM
- An awareness of the online music landscape and social media trends
- Attention to detail and punctuality
- An interest in audio and/or video production