OLEVI has been at the forefront of innovation in Teaching and Learning for over 20 years, leading the development of Leadership in Teaching and Learning to become a driving force for change. No other organisation has a greater depth of understanding of the challenges faced by schools in the changing landscape of education and no other organisation is as committed to raising the quality of teaching and improving the life chances of all children and young people.
The Sales & Admin Assistant will be responsible for
- Assisting with targeted sales campaign emails
- Mailchimp administration
- Sourcing material and content monthly for above
- Assisting with booking & placing of external facilitators for programme running
- Liaising with OLEVI MD in setting up zoom appointments with new clients
- Assisting with Social media growth via LinkedIn, and OLEVI Institute growth plans
- To utilise data received from marketing organisation to promote & assist sales
- Analysis of programme evaluation feedback leading to coaching and facilitation enhancements.