- You will concept and prototype ideas for brands that span a range of categories from lifestyle to tech, fashion to non-profit
- Support our Creative/Content and Productions Teams on a myriad of projects
- Work within cross-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented working environment
- In Content you will be able to work on marketing skills such as copy writing and editing. You will also assist in the planning and production of content
- In Design you learn to create still digital content that tells a story and in motion design they will be able to translate scripts into animation and/or moving art as a way of telling a story too
- In Production you will learn to put the different parts of the above in creating a digital product, your planning and organisational skills will come into play
Regardless of your background or what you studied in school; we look for some common character traits at Stink:
- You are self-motivated, confident in your craft and can give and take direction well. You are precise, detail-oriented, and consistently meet deadlines
- You take initiative, demonstrate accountability in your work and with your teammates
- The idea of working in a nimble studio excites you because you’ll have an opportunity to work hands-on with clients, strategists, creatives, designers, motion designers, developers and producers
- Your understanding of technology may be light, but you are excited to learn and actively work towards being more knowledgeable
Location: Old Street, London, EC1V 9HL
We are currently operating a hybrid working model, working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. These arrangements are constantly under review in line with the government’s COVID-19 guidelines.
Reports to: Intern Project Lead
In your application, please include a CV and samples of your work.