Aged between 16–24? Want to make a difference to the lives of young Londoners?
Join A New Direction’s Young Challenge Group and help us push for change.
A New Direction is recruiting 15 young Londoners to join our Young Challenge Group and help support the next phase of our local partnerships work.
The Young Challenge Group can provide opportunities to:
- Gain experience of the creative and cultural sector
- Advise cultural organisations on what young Londoners need and share your ideas about what matters to you
- Make a real difference to the creative and cultural opportunities for young people in London
- Develop your team working, planning, presentation, and networking skills
- Meet other creative young Londoners and work with industry professionals
There will also be opportunities to be involved with other aspects of A New Direction’s work, and members aged 21+ will be encouraged to take up mentoring opportunities within the group. Travel expenses are available and members will also be compensated financially for their time.